About DIY Blogroll Contact

Tuesday 29 May 2012

DIY: Ball Chain Stackable Rings



I've always thought ball chain would make for a pretty sweet ring, and it's been a bit of a trend lately, so I thought I'd finally give it a go- with quite cool results!


This is a mini DIY, really- it's so simple, I almost wouldn't even call it that! Ball chain can be found in almost any household- mine came from a few tags off recent purchases. Otherwise, it can easily be found on sites like eBay and Etsy.


Want to make your own ball chain rings? Instructions after the jump!






-You'll need:

+ A tailor's measuring tape
+ A ring that fits you comfortably
+ Some scissors
+ Some ball chain-- That's it!





- Using your tailor's tape, measure the circumference of your preferred ring, noting the measurement.





- Then, measure a length of ball chain to match this measurement.





- Finally, trim off any excess ball chain and connect the two ends together. See what I mean- definately a mini DIY!





- This is a look I think works best when varied chain widths and colours are worn together, so don't be afraid to stack them up!










And by the way, happy 1 Month K.Q.C. Anniversary! I've loved this past month of blogging, and I can't wait to see where this goes in the future. Thanks for your support!
- Chloe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment